Hi, its Wednesday May 18 - I've been sick for what seems like forever. Have infection in my knee - taking meds for it.
Grandma & Grandpa are back from Idaho Falls.
I have a few boxes of things for you guys that we are shipping tomorrow. Its mostly little things for each of the kids. I'll let you tell me what the kids thought of it. I think they'll like what I got for them.
Also, Great Grandma Thompson sent some things she got for the kids as well. David works for DHL (the parent company for Airborne Express) and he can ship things at 70% off the regular rate - so Mom & Dad are going to take the stuff to his office to have him ship it for us on Thursday May 19th. I don't know how long it will take to get there.
I hope you guys will like the stuff.
I have been reading alot of books, and sleeping almost all the time. I'm just feeling awful. I'll see the doctor again tomorrow.
Love you, bye for now.
Dad Wed May 18, 2005 - 9:40 pm Mountain Time Devon, AB Canada
2 comments:
Hi, this is Dad. I miss you guys. Hope you are well. You can put your own comments here anytime, and I can read them later. Hope you are well. Dad
Hi, its Wednesday May 18 - I've been sick for what seems like forever. Have infection in my knee - taking meds for it.
Grandma & Grandpa are back from Idaho Falls.
I have a few boxes of things for you guys that we are shipping tomorrow. Its mostly little things for each of the kids. I'll let you tell me what the kids thought of it. I think they'll like what I got for them.
Also, Great Grandma Thompson sent some things she got for the kids as well. David works for DHL (the parent company for Airborne Express) and he can ship things at 70% off the regular rate - so Mom & Dad are going to take the stuff to his office to have him ship it for us on Thursday May 19th. I don't know how long it will take to get there.
I hope you guys will like the stuff.
I have been reading alot of books, and sleeping almost all the time. I'm just feeling awful. I'll see the doctor again tomorrow.
Love you, bye for now.
Dad
Wed May 18, 2005
- 9:40 pm Mountain Time
Devon, AB Canada
Post a Comment